Click on firstname.lastname@example.org > to send us an Email
In the Subject Line of the Email please enter the dates requested.
- Please provide the following:
- Dates requested and number of people
- Name of suite ( Ocean Royal or Ocean Pearl )
- Breakfast options Food allergies or dietary concerns
- Your Name, Address, E-Mail, Telephone
Availability will be confirmed by e-mail.
- We only accept Cash, traveller's checks or personal checks.
- Credit card information is required to confirm your reservation. Credit card information is held until your arrival.
- Check in is 4 pm. Please call ahead for early check in or to see if your suite is ready.
- Check out is 11 am Please let us know in advance if you require a later check out time.
Call Toll Free 1-877-997-5999 (Canada and US). or direct 604 485-5132
Peak season (May - Oct) we require 14 days cancellation notice. If your cancellation notice is less than 14 days, or if you have booked for any number of nights and decide you want to reduce your stay, you will be charged for the number of nights you reserved unless we can rebook the dates. We do understand that things happen, we will do our best to rebook the suite to avoid any unnecessary charges. Early departures, no shows and any cancellations will be subject to full charge to your credit card. No charges will be made if the cancellation is due to bad weather causing the ferries to be cancelled.
Your hosts Marie and Marv, were born and raised in Powell River. The Coe's have a great deal of helpful information to offer guests who are relocating to Powell River or just visiting. We have a good supply of maps, local menus, information on; boating, kayaking, diving, golfing, hiking trails and more.
Marie has 14 years previous experience in all areas of the hospitality industry as well as Food Safe, Service Excellence and Super-host. She is dedicated to making your stay enjoyable.
Marvin is employed by Catalyst Paper. An avid sportsman, hunter, golfer, hockey player, and gets out fishing every chance he gets.